James teaches writing in the Liberal Studies program at New York University. His writing has appeared in or is forthcoming from The Smart Set, The New Inquiry,Painted Bride Quarterly, Lambda Literary Review, The Gay and Lesbian Review Worldwide, and Brevity. ”Paris Haunts” is part of a larger book-length manuscript about the photographer George Platt Lynes.
- Sat, Jun 15, 7-9 pm. Featuring Mary Cool, Chelsea Fonden, Janelle Greco, Julie Wilkerson.
- Featuring Blair Hurley, Claire Van Winkle & Kris Waldherr. Sat, May 11, 7-9 pm.
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool