Sarah is a ballet teacher at Liberated Movement and writes a blog about teaching ballet called On the Way to the Barre. She performed as an actor in a reading in April, and in May assistant directed the opera Carmen in Bryant Park for New York City Opera. This is Sarah’s first published work. Find her at onthewaytothebarre.com.
- Sat, Jun 15, 7-9 pm. Featuring Mary Cool, Chelsea Fonden, Janelle Greco, Julie Wilkerson.
- Featuring Blair Hurley, Claire Van Winkle & Kris Waldherr. Sat, May 11, 7-9 pm.
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool