Jenine, an essayist and creative non-fiction writer, is a graduate of the Spalding University MFA program. Her essays have appeared in The Detroit News, Forbes.com, Learnvest.com, PoetryMemoirStory, and The New York Times. In September 2016, her work will appear in the anthology collection, How Does That Make You Feel?: True Confessions from Both Sides of the Therapy Couch. She lives in New York City with her daughter and is working on a memoir.
- Sat, Jun 15, 7-9 pm. Featuring Mary Cool, Chelsea Fonden, Janelle Greco, Julie Wilkerson.
- Featuring Blair Hurley, Claire Van Winkle & Kris Waldherr. Sat, May 11, 7-9 pm.
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool