Rowan is a Japanese-British-Chinese-American writer. She has a BA from Columbia University, a MFA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and is working on a PhD at the University of East Anglia. Her work has appeared in, among other places, NPR’s Selected Shorts, TriQuarterly, the Tin House Open Bar, and The Indiana Review. She is a 2015 Margins Fellow at the Asian American Writers Workshop.
- Sat, Jun 15, 7-9 pm. Featuring Mary Cool, Chelsea Fonden, Janelle Greco, Julie Wilkerson.
- Featuring Blair Hurley, Claire Van Winkle & Kris Waldherr. Sat, May 11, 7-9 pm.
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool