Lisa is the author of the memoir, For the Love of a Dog (Harmony Books), and the novel, Body Sharers (Rutgers University Press), which was a finalist for the PEN/Hemingway Foundation Award for Best First Novel. Recent essays and stories have appeared in The Florida Review, Superstition Review, The Tampa Review Online, Sugar Mule Literary Magazine, Ascent Literary Magazine, Saw Palm, and Word Riot. The essay, “Turnpike Psycho,” won the 2013 Florida Review Editor’s Award.
- Sat, Jun 15, 7-9 pm. Featuring Mary Cool, Chelsea Fonden, Janelle Greco, Julie Wilkerson.
- Featuring Blair Hurley, Claire Van Winkle & Kris Waldherr. Sat, May 11, 7-9 pm.
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool